So here are a few random tidbits that the kids did that made us smile.
One day getting out of the car Carson walks by and says "Mom the car is Carson." At first I say, "Yeah it starts the same as your name doesn't it?" He replies with "No Mom" then he points to the sticker. The thing is, it was Wednesday. He had been home due to a fever so the last time he was at school was the previous Thursday. School is where he got his name tags. So that sticker was on the car for at least 6 days.
The school is doing fundraisers. I hate fundraisers SO much. I do not understand why the continue to do them. I would rather pay a charge at the school for my kids to be able to participate in things than I would do a fundraiser. Dillon and Kayda both wanted to do it so they could get a prize. I said no and threw away the materials. Then next day I got the above email from Dillon's teacher. We all had a good laugh out of it. Little stinker, trying to work his teacher to get himself a monster with doing any of the work!
Obviously we've been gone to Disneyland. Kayda and Dillon missed 4.5 days of school. Today was their first day back and we received this email from Kayda's teacher. She is such a little scholar!
Our children are amazing!



No comments:
Post a Comment