Sunday, June 5, 2016

Point Defiance Zoo Field Trip - Kayda

Last month Carson and I were able to join Kayda's class on their field trip to Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium.  Kayda was so excited that we were going to be able to make it.  I had originally told her no due to Carson's school schedule but since I took him out for Dillon's field trip I decided to do it for this one as well. 

 Kayda and Carson were both ecstatic to see the peacock!


 Unfortunately, unlike Dillon's field trip, we had to stay with Kayda's group.  They had a very short attention span so we didn't get to take our time at the different animals like we normally would've.  Kayda and Carson both still had a great time though!  This tank has sea horses, if you can see them.




There was still about 45 minutes left of the field trip when it started raining.  Since Carson and I drove separate we decided to was time to go.  I ran him over to the carousel (Kayda couldn't do it due to her classmates).  Afterward we ran to the car.  We got in the car just in time for it to start coming down in sheets!

No comments: