Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Carson's First T-ball Game

Carson has been looking forward to playing baseball since Kayda and Dillon played last spring.  When I told him I was signing him up he started asking on a regular basis when he was playing.  It was torture for him to watch Kayda and Dillon start football when they were signed up after him.  He came home from the practices beaming, telling me all about how he was on the "Blue Jays" and that he needed to "gear up".  The would go and put on all his baseball clothes even when we had a hot couple of weeks.  I must've messed up my camera's setting because it consistently focused in the distance which I didn't know until after I got home.  So if the picture is blurry that's why, but it was a moment I couldn't pass up.




 Look at him go!  In this age group you basically get the ball if you're the pitcher.  It rarely makes it anywhere else.  As soon as that ball was moving Carson was too!











This boy LOVES baseball.  I think it's amazing because he is so much more interested and dedicated than Kayda and Dillon were at this age.  He spent most of the game actually paying attention.  When Kayda and Dillon played at this age they were drawing in the sand with their cleats!

I'm really bummed out because I'll miss 4 or 5 of his games since I'm getting my tonsils taken out.  I really wish it could've waited.  

No comments: