It's that time of year. I start losing my babies for 6+ hours a day. They're all super excited about school but it still makes me sad.
Tuesday was the first day for Kayda and Dillon!
They had a really good day! Kayda has a first year teacher but seems to like her and Dillon has the same teacher Kayda had last year. It's going to be a good year. They came out with smiles on their faces and were ready to go Wednesday too!
Today was the first day of kindergarten! Carson has been so excited to go, I have been getting more and more anxious. I remember vividly how difficult the beginning of last year was for him and I was so concerned. This was the first year I cried sending a kid to school. Maybe it's because it's my last kiddo to start school, maybe it was because of how nervous I was that he would be anxious. I love how he's "shading" his eyes in this picture!
We walked in, got his stuff put away, switched over his name and then he started coloring.
He wrote his name, Daddy introduced him to a little boy across the table, and I asked him if he was ready for Mommy to go. He said yes! Immediately, without any hesitation. So we gave him kisses and left. Of course a couple minutes later we snuck a peek through the door to see if he was still ok. He was completely fine and ready for the day. Here's hoping he comes home happy!








No comments:
Post a Comment