The last day of school! I always look forward to this day. I absolutely love the time I have with the kids during the summer! We have so many fun things planned this summer!
Kayda spent the majority of the year going in Monday-Thursday before school and reading to them. The first few times she went in she read the underwear series. It's our favorite picture group set. We first found it as "Dinosaurs love underpants" at the book fair then proceeded to add three more by the same author. The kids love them and because those were the first books she read they called her "Underpants girl".
This isn't a last day of school picture with Ms. M but I needed one in here since we forgot to take one that day.
This is one of Kayda's favorite people, Ms. B. She actually goes by that at school. I typically just use the last initial on the blog. She is the PE teacher for the older kids and ran the leadership group Kayda and Dillon loved.
Mrs. O! Fingers crossed Dillon gets her next year.
When we got home the first thing they did was swim! We ended up having a couple friends over too!






No comments:
Post a Comment