Another great Halloween! The kids all got to wear their costumes to school, which they love. The boys had their annual walkathon, I wasn't able to be there this year but they reported back. 19 laps for Carson, 21 for Dillon! Since Dillon is in leadership he was out for every single class so he could sign off laps. He had a great time doing it!
Kayda was a Gryffindor house student. She said she was "accidentally Hermione" since she's got her curly hair. Dillon was a storm trooper.
It was pretty fun having all those pumpkins lit up!
Sooooo much candy. Unfortunately, by the time they got back, most the trick-or-treating was done so we couldn't foist the unwanted candy off on other kids.
It was fun watching them get ready to go trick-or-treating. They got their costumes on then pulled out the wagon. They loaded it with umbrellas and gloves, put in pillow cases for when their bags got too full... And then started bugging Daddy to head out the door. They werewe're practic vibrating with excitement.
I'm subbing for one teacher for a couple of weeks, I had 7 or 8 of those students come by. Their reactions cracked me up! One girl in particular starts going "I know where my sub lives!" She very enthusiastically explained (shouted) "That's Ms. H" to another girl. The recipient just looked at her and said "I can see that". You could tell they spend a lot of time together just based on the one interaction.




No comments:
Post a Comment