Sunday, April 20, 2008

So many fun times

This last week has been entertaining to say the least. Of course I have to include my usual "how much Kayda loves her little brother" picture.

Kayda has been especially fun to watch this week. Here are a few of the things she has been doing. She decided that her dolls' baby stroller was really meant for her.

She also made an executive decision that the spoons belong lined up on the counter, NOT in the drawer.
And of course we took her swimming she is SUCH a water baby. I'm hiding behind her so nobody has to see me in a swimsuit :).
When I talk about one of my babies I simply MUST talk about both. Our sweet, cheerful little Dillon. He talks up a storm whenever anyone talks to him and he would smile non-stop if he never got hungry or tired. He is such a little joy.

I also had to share this picture of him sleeping while I was attempting to burp him.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Am I seeing that right? Does Kayda have her tounge sticking out of her mouth while she's concentrating on the spoons? Too cute! Also, I love that sweatshirt that you have Kayda wearing. Mason always looked so cute in it, it's one of them that I had him wear often. I think it's cute on her too.

Tipster said...

These pictures are great =D

Amber said...

The swimming looks so fun! I can't wait for Megan to be big enough to swim (and be done with ear tubes). And I love Dillon's chunky cheeks.