Tuesday, April 1, 2008

They grow up so fast!


Wow he is getting so big and so strong so fast! Grandma G has been letting him spend a little time in the exersaucer and he loves it! He has decided he likes to sit up and look around so he gets kind of crabby if he's awake and you make him lay back where all he can see is the ceiling. He likes to talk to people now, he makes all kinds of cooing sounds. When he had enough of the toy I pulled him out and big sister automatically wanted in! I raised it up as high as it would go but her legs are still bent up. You can't see it really well in the picture because of the shadow from the couch but that's okay it's still funny.

Kayda has learned a few new tricks. She has decided that if she gives you kisses you will take her to do whatever she wants to do. So now if you pick her up she'll point at what she wants and give you unlimited kisses. She has also decided that she REALLY likes any sauces so if there is ketchup or hot mustard sauce or ranch dressing she'll dip her food in it and then lick off the sauce. Eventually she'll eat her dipper but she uses as much sauce as possible first.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

That's cute about the kisses. The sauce, Mason does that too - he uses lots of sauce. Maybe it's a genetic thing :)

Wendy said...

I think Kevin eats more ketchup than chicken when he has chicken nuggets. Got to have that ketchup. Kyle on the otherhand wants nothing, I mean nothing to do with ketchp.

Shelly Benson said...

Hi Megan! I'm really enjoying your blog... your little ones are so adorable, and it's so fun to see what you guys are up to.

I remember my little brothers not only eating ketchup plain, but also butter... I almost gag just thinking about it.