Monday, September 15, 2008
A Long Long Time Ago... in June
Way back in June Grandma G decided to have some pictures taken of her three grandbabies (which is now up to four). We just got the pictures and I thought I would share some of my absolute favorites. You can tell how much fun it was to try to get the pictures. We had Dillon who was tired the first half, took a nap and had great fun the second half. Kayda who apparently was hungry which you can tell by the fruit snacks in the later photos and Mason who would much rather be running around the yard. Needless to say it was an adventure but there were still some very cute ones and some that just scream "cousins" with the three of them poking at each other or ignoring each other, or fighting over the sunflowers... I found them to be incredibly entertaining!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment