Finally caught some good videos. Dillon was trying to get the dominoes and Kayda was doing really good until she got distracted because Daddy came home and I didn't have my next question ready for her in time. They're still adorable though!!!
Hi, I went in through Kirsten. I haven't registered on yours yet I guess. I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, now I know how you felt when I sent the pic's of the babies to you at school. I want to be there. I was going to vote that Dillon would crawl on Brian's BD, but looking at the video, I think it's going to be sooner. Miss you all, Mom
1 comment:
Hi,
I went in through Kirsten. I haven't registered on yours yet I guess. I couldn't figure it out.
Anyway, now I know how you felt when I sent the pic's of the babies to you at school. I want to be there. I was going to vote that Dillon would crawl on Brian's BD, but looking at the video, I think it's going to be sooner.
Miss you all,
Mom
Post a Comment