After work today I decided that I was motivated... Since it is a BEAUTIFUL day today we went to the park! There's a new park over by horizon elementary that we went to. It's great! It has EVERYTHING, a merry-go-round, big kids toys, rock walls, little kid toys, swings, the little rocking horses etc. Kayda thought it was WONDERFUL and I think Dillon enjoyed it too.
As always we HAD to go on the swings. It's Kayda's favorite toy. Dillon cracked me up, he looks all cool and suave leaning back on his arms like that while he swung. Kayda had fun but fortunately there were enough interesting things around that she didn't want to be pushed on the swings the whole time. She LOVED it when I did underdoggies. She just laughed and laughed. Unfortunately I couldn't get the camera ready fast enough after I did it to catch her smiles.

They had a car on a spring that kids can sit and rock in. Kayda climbed into it and immediately wanted Dillon in there too so I set him in there. (Yes, I'm holding him there so he won't fall and smack his head on the bar). I thought this picture was funny because Kayda looks like a serious driver while Dillon is the laid back passenger. Her hair was doing some pretty fun things too because of the wind.


Kayda decided that she really likes the merry-go-round. She absolutely refused to sit down. Which was kind of good actually considering it was pretty warm. She spun around a few times and then decided she wanted us up there too, so we were all three spinning for a while. She kept telling me "more"! So we just kept spinning.

Kayda had fun climbing through the tunnels and Dillon just kind of sat around and looked at things. I put him down close to things I thought he'd want to explore but all he wanted to do was watch either Kayda or I. It was a really fun adventure. It turned out to be easier than I thought it would be because we were the only people there so Kayda could kind of explore on her own as long as I was pretty close by. We stayed for about an hour and then on the way home they crashed. Maybe I'll do this more often!!!


I HAD to post a picture of Dillon on his hands and knees. He's starting to try to move now, he'll kind of throw an arm and a leg forward but his arm won't be ready for the extra weight so it'll collapse. He's going to be crawling soon.

And last but certainly not least, being the water family we are I had to put this one of them in the bathtub! They're too cute sometimes... alright so I lied. They're too cute ALL the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment