Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Swim lessons again!
We started swim lessons again for the first time in a few months. Kayda got SO excited when she saw her swimsuit! Grandma Peggy was nice enough to go in with Daddy to help with the babies since I have a couple of more weeks until I get back to the doctor about my arm. Dillon did great, he's figured out how to lunge off the wall when he's sitting, he can hold on to the side, go underwater completely and he'll lay out on his back really well. Kayda usually loves to jump but the water was colder than normal so it was harder to get her back in the water, she does the arms, can kick around the pool with a noodle underneath her, will occasionally lay out on her back and she goes underwater. She LOVES to watch the swimteam that's on the other side of the bulkhead. She kept wanting to stand there and watch them. They only lasted in the cold water for about 15 minutes but they still had a great time!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so how much are swim lessons at your pool. Boy I just called here and they are expensive I think.
We pay 5 bucks per lesson per kid. But they're also both under three, the price nearly doubles when they are in lessons without mom and dad.
Post a Comment