Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Swimming Videos!!!

I'm taking advantage of the fact that I can't do swim lessons so Grandma Peggy is there with Brian... it means I FINALLY have an opportunity to get lots of pictures and videos, today was the video day. They're not quite at their normal swimming level, we're just getting back into it after several months off and the water is cold but they still have fun! The first one mostly has Kayda just enjoying the water, her smiles were too cute to ignore by putting up videos where she's actually swimming more... The second one has more of Dillon! I'm pretty sure you all know I'm kind of a control freak so ignore my orders from the side of the pool, it actually drives me pretty nuts not to be able to do it myself, but I go to the doctor Friday so hopefully my arm will be healed. Thanks Grandma Peggy for going in there and putting up with me!

No comments: