A week ago Sunday (the 22nd) we got together with Daddy's family at Baba's house for celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Kayda and Dillon get their Irish roots from Daddy. We had a great little potluck with a pirate theme for the kiddos. Baba had the kids do a little play about what St. Patrick's day is about. They got to wear pirate hats, some wore bandana's. The little ones were a little too young to understand but most had fun anyway. The day before I was a little bored so I made their hats... too bad they were worn for all of 5 minutes if that. Kayda and especially Dillon just did NOT want those things on their heads. Notice just how much Dillon didn't want it on. This was the best picture we could get! When we went home Kayda was very upset and kept saying "baba home". She desperately wanted to go back because she was having SO much fun!
Here's the hats...like I said...I was a little bored, but I like them!

Here's the hats...like I said...I was a little bored, but I like them!
No comments:
Post a Comment