Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not so Good News

Our sweet little ones now have their first ever flu. They started acting really tired and felt a little warm around Wednesday, then it escalated to the runs and now they're throwing up. Dillon threw up once but Kayda has had several rounds. It's so miserable watching them be sick because there's not much more than snuggling that I can do for them. Kayda went down for a 3 hour nap not even 3 hours after getting out of bed this morning and Dillon slept a good 2 hour nap. It's so sad to see our little ones act so unlike their usual happy, energetic, easily entertained selves. Like I said it's not good news but it is news. Poor babies. On another note, I have discovered the ONLY downside of being the person they run to when they're hurt...I have been the ONLY parent repeatedly thrown up on. Course Daddy gets stuck cleaning up, which he does without complaint. He's such a good dad!

No comments: