Thursday, March 5, 2009

They Make Me Smile - totally random moments

They were playing in the bath and I decided to have a little fun with their hair. Kayda's hair just kept curling but Dillon's cracked me up! Even though her hair didn't stay up like it was supposed to it is an excellent example of Kayda's goofy grin!





Kayda fell asleep on the recliner today. I've tried to wake her up three times, each time I've changed her location. I pick her up, talk to her, try to sit her up, jiggle her a little... It doesn't matter she keeps on dreaming.




Dillon has decided it's great fun to open the washer and do this!





Kayda found my goggles in one of our drawers and wanted them on. Ready for the pool mom! We tied her blanket around her neck for a little while like a little super hero but I didn't get the camera fast enough.

Poor Hank, Dillon was climbing all over him and jumping around. Granted Hank got in the chair AFTER Dillon but still. This is toned down from when he first started, I had to encourage him to get going again after I got the camera out. I love his little facial expressions and noises!
Kayda really enjoys the Barenstein's B Book. In the end the baby bird's balloon gets popped. Usually Kayda will get to the very last page (when the balloon is popped) and very sadly say "balloon" then she'll flip to the page right before (when the balloon is still good) and yell "BALLOON! YAY!". She'll go back and forth over and over again being very dramatic with her sadness and happiness. This isn't as enthusiastic as usual but you can see a little of it!

No comments: