Wednesday morning we got out of the hospital as quickly as we could. I'd had enough of being woken up and having Carson woken up as well. We left about 9:20am and headed over to Grandma G's to be sure big brother and sister would be at home with us when Carson got there for the first time.
After a few minutes at Grandma's waiting for Kayda to wake up we headed home. I fed Carson, clipped his fingernails and then he was confiscated by Kayda. She wanted to hold him! Which was fine, Daddy took up watch and I took off to nap. When I woke up several hours later he was back in her lap, though the pictures Daddy took prove that she let him go at least for a short while!
More visitors since we're home! Here's Baba, this is her 36th great grandchild (I hope that was right, I believe that's what we decided when we tried counting them all up). She got to enjoy a solid 2 hours of snuggle time with sleeping Carson and she LOVED it!
Aunt Anna and Uncle Scott came over with their three little ones. Here is Carson with Brett, Carson is not quite 2 days old, Brett is right about 7 weeks old.
Aunt Anna and Uncle Scott trading off babies. Peyton and Mikey were off playing with Kayda and Dillon, they have a baby of their own so understandably Carson didn't hold much interest with them!
This morning Papa G was able to make it over. He has been on a business trip so he and Grandma G came over as soon as he got home from work. Kayda and Dillon wanted his attention, every picture I've got they're engaging him in conversation.
He is so cute all curled up when you hold him so I decided to put him on the boppy. I just barely managed to catch his little smile!
Kayda LOVES baby Carson. Dillon was busy playing in the other room when we were taking pictures but she jumped right in!
Thursday night Aunt Sarah and Uncle Pat came over with Ella and Nathan to meet the baby.
We tried to get Ella to hold Carson but she wasn't really feeling up to it, she just wanted to snuggle with her daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment