Saturday, August 27, 2011

Carson's welcome party!

Today we had a "meet the baby" party for Carson.  Friends and family came by to meet him and hold him.  He got passed around like crazy but he barely ever got fussy!  He is such a good baby!  We heard repeated comments about how "good he feels in your arms" and how cute he is and how beautiful his skin is.  As I said before, another perfect baby!  I was kind of busy so I didn't get many pictures but here are pictures of some of the kiddos that came by.  I missed some but they were having a blast!
 Here's Reis with Carson.  Carson just stared at Reis.  All that dark hair is apparently very interesting to a newborn!
 Kimber, Ella and Bridger.
 This is the fewest kids there were in the pool for the majority of the time.  At the VERY end we were down to two but they were having a FANTASTIC time! (Jarrett, Dillon, Raef and Reis)
 Kayda, Aileena and Bridger in the background.
Peyton was enjoying the food.  Several other kids were playing inside having a great old time!  We thoroughly enjoyed spending the time with friends and family! 

No comments: