Some random things about Carson:
His neck is really strong and he'll already push up with his arms when he's laying on your chest. He's not quite strong enough to do it when he's on his tummy on the floor.
He still spends most of his time sleeping though he'll have a few good hours awake over the course of the day.
He absolutely LOVES showers. That is my preferred way to clean him, he actually hasn't experienced a bath yet. The other day he was crying and having a really hard time after his nap. I decided he needed to get washed so I laid him on the bed and turned on the shower. The moment he heard it he settled right down. He just hunkers right down in my arms and lets me move him however I need to in order to clean him. He doesn't even get upset if I let the water run over his face. He just kind of blinks and stares at me.
He only really cries if he's tired or wants to eat. Usually if he's awake he's happy.
He loves the front carrier. Every time I have him in it, usually when we're shopping, he falls asleep and stays asleep. He had his first stroller ride last Sunday and he enjoyed it for little while, but once he wanted to be done boy did we know it!
Carson isn't much of a swing baby, he can only handle it for about 20 minutes. He actually prefers the high chair. He will actually fall asleep in it while I'm working in the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment