I know there have been a lot of updates today. But I needed to share a couple of things extra. First, Carson has switched from saying "Mama" and "Dada" to saying "Mommy" and "Daddy". It's super cute how he says it but it still makes me sad. At his two year doctor appointment we learned he is 36.5 inches tall (95%, about the height of the average three year old) and 29.2 lbs (50%). I was very wrong with my guess on the number of words he knows, I guessed 15.... WRONG he knows closer to 40. He has a distinct way of saying them so that I can tell what he means but the average person wouldn't know. Just like Kayda and Dillon.
Secondly, the pictures of Papa G with the kids were all taken on their camera. So Grandma G had to email them all to me. It can be a long, annoying process to email those pictures so thanks Grandma G. The reason I'm sharing this is because I found her subject headings incredibly entertaining and felt like sharing them.... Here they are, in chronological order....
photos
one more pool
shooting
more shooting
wish I could do this right
again
can't figure out how to reduce the size
so much easier on the ipad
almost done
done
Apparently it was more difficult than usual. Love you Grandma G! Thanks for your trouble! It was a good laugh for a hectic, somewhat frustrating evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment