Five little pumpkins sitting on the gate.
The first one said "Oh my it's getting late!"
The second one said "There is frost in the air."
The third one said "But we don't care!"
The fourth one said "Lets run and run and run."
The fifth on said "I really need some fun."
Oooo went the wind.
Out went the light.
Then the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!
At Pumpkin Fest!!!
These "scarecrows" were all around. They would sit as still as they could in random places.
Ready for the parade!
Kayda won a prize for her age group. Dillon didn't. He was really upset so I was carrying him to the car. The pirates came and cheered him up by giving him some "treasure". The kids had a great time! Next year I think I want us all to be scarecrows because that just looks like fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment