Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pumpkin Patch!!!

Today is Daddy's birthday!  We decided to celebrate it with a breakfast trip to the bakery, the pumpkin patch, decorating for Halloween and dinner!  It's been a busy, wonderful day!  

 We tried out the corn maze for the first time this year (with kids).  We had to find 5 "fossils" and the kids had a great time going through it!  Carson insisted on being carried most of the way but I think he still had a good time!










 Running from the volcano!

 Fighting the T-rex!


 We did these duck races last year; they are a FANTASTIC creation!







 The kids got to "milk" a "cow"




 Pumpkin sling shots! Fortunately Daddy can get them going, mine make it all of ten feet no matter how far back I pulled it!









I told the kids they could get a pumpkin as long as they could get it into the wheelbarrow.  Kayda and Dillon immediately teamed up to help each other so they could get bigger pumpkins... I let them have that one since they're so smart!  

No comments: