***Yes I know that some of these pictures are not oriented correctly. No matter how many times I reload them , oriented the right way the program keeps flipping them. It's going to be a common theme with these older pictures it seem***
The day after Kayda was born we pushed to go home... HARD. The snow and ice was making me really anxious and I didn't want to stay another night at the hospital. So we took her home that evening, not even 24 hours old.
The ride home was so stressful. Between the roads being slick, being in a car (not an suv) and driving the first time with an infant... Everything is scary with your first baby.
Of course people came to visit as soon as they were able. Papa H.
Aunt Anna, Uncle Scott and Peyton.
Papa G.
Grandma H
Grandma G of course, they were pretty familiar with each other by then.
The first diaper change at home. Holy cow I cannot express how hard it is to adjust to having a baby. No matter what you do they do not want to sleep unless you are holding them. The first night home was TERRIBLE. Daddy and I were so absolutely exhausted and overwhelmed by the next morning. Fortunately we got some help from Grandma G the next night. I did not expect it to be so difficult.










No comments:
Post a Comment