Friday, March 20, 2009

New Hairdo!

Kayda has actually been letting me put clips in her hair the last couple of days! I'm finally getting to play with my little girl's hair YAY! She looks so cute, her hair curls where it comes out of the rubberbands and her bangs are just too perfect! Another exciting thing. Last Friday Kayda went potty in Grandma Peggy's toilet and then last Tuesday, when we were trying to put her to bed, she told Daddy "pa" which can mean any number of things, but in this case meant potty, and then she went in to her special potty and actually used it! Hurray!
I had Dillon's hair cut again! His hair was starting to become the same length everywhere and he had more of it than Kayda. So we went and got his hair cut today, he looks so grown up and handsome! He did pretty good. He was a little wiggly so there are a few uneven parts but hey you can't expect perfection when you're cutting a little kid's hair by hand! Keep in mind I did not do the cutting... It would have looked like I used a knife and hacked it off!
And just because it warmed my heart... Both of my sweet little ones snuggled up with me and fell asleep the other day. They are so wonderful and make me so happy!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness she looks a ton like you in that picture! How cute!

Michelle said...

So sweet, Megan! It was fun to see them on Thursday!!

kalarachel said...

ahh..I love little girls hair. So much fun