Thursday, July 4, 2013

Our little biker

On our camping trip Carson was OBSESSED with bikes.  He was constantly trying to get on brother and sister's bikes.  Ethan had a 12 inch wheel bike and I was looking at it going "Hmmm... I wonder if Carson could ride that..." So today while we were running errands we decided to try it.  Now I have been a bad daughter.  Grandma and Papa G were planning to buy the kids swim lessons for Christmas, yes I said Christmas.  Unfortunately timing just hasn't worked out for me to get them started.  (I'm hoping to get them started next week).  Anyhow.  They are now less expensive than we had thought so Grandma and Papa decided they could buy him a bike as a "You're mom took forever to get her act together so here is your Christmas present" type way.  I know, mom fail.  So the end of the story is we went to the store.  He got on the bike, immediately started pedaling and wouldn't get off the bike.  He rode up and down the isles for 15-20 minutes while we shopped and then as soon as we got home guess what he wanted to do again!  He's in love and oh so proud of himself.  A big THANK YOU to Grandma and Papa.  He is SUPER excited and LOVES it.  Not even two and riding a bike.... crazy, just crazy.




No comments: