The first part of this little catch up session is Kayda's decision to play hair stylist. She decided that she wanted some alone time and was hanging out up in her room. When she came down I thought something looked different but I just could put my finger on it.
Then it hit me. Notice the new bangs? The short chunk on the right? She decided to experiment with scissors.
She also lost her fifth tooth!
Next on the list...
Grandma and Papa G have been going nuts cleaning out their garages and sheds. They kept asking me "Do you want the pool?" I kept thinking "It's too deep for Carson and I remember it being a huge ordeal to set up..." Finally I decided "sure we'll take it". So they brought it down and were kind enough to help me set it up right next to the little pool. The kids have been in it literally EVERY day since we put it up a week and almost a week ago. They are constantly asking to go in. It's been very helpful to help get them back up to speed in the water for swim lessons next month.
Daddy's been making huge improvements in his water skills as well ;)
Dillon's in there somewhere!
Lastly... We decided to go on a walk this evening as a family. Carson has a fever and has been unhappy unless he's outside. Kayda had just given Mingo a shower and blow dried him and I thought "Hmm... Kayda's really enjoying Mingo let's take him with us!" So I fashioned up a bird leash and tricked Mingo into getting it around his ankle and off we went.
He started out on the stroller with his treats.
No comments:
Post a Comment