Thursday was Dillon's preschool celebration. He was only at the school for a couple of months but I think he enjoyed it. He had an hour bus ride to go to school and then got to ride the big bus for five minutes to come home. They gave them lunch and he got to socialize a bit. He was SO bored when he was home with Carson and I every day. The program was short and cute, unfortunately I didn't know grandparents and other relatives could come until Wednesday so Grandma and Papa H couldn't make it. Fortunately Grandpa G is retired so he and Grandma G were able to make the spur of the moment performance.
They sang us five or six of their favorite songs. We were especially entertained when they sang "where is thumbkin" and the kids got to "tall man". They basically had 15 preschoolers making some very inappropriate gestures and the kids of course had no clue. I thought it was hilarious. The one Dillon liked the most was about a little fish that gets eaten by an octopus, who gets eaten by a tuna fish, who is eaten by a shark, who in turn is eaten by a whale, just when you think the humongous whale is going to get eaten it burps. Dillon spent the entire song wearing a gigantic grin!
This is Dillon and his main teacher Miss Peggy.
Dillon and Miss Peggy.
These two LOVE each other! Carson wasn't too keen on leaving Papa G!
No comments:
Post a Comment