Kayda let me do her hair today, that doesn't happen very often. She said that I could do it however I wanted. So I decided on "bear ears" at least that's what I called them when I was little. I thought she looked adorable so of course I wanted to take a picture. Next thing I know Kayda and Dillon are passing the camera between them for some picture fun. For whatever reason (sometimes our children's camera rush) our camera seems to catch blurs in half the pictures but some of them I couldn't pass up so you'll have to deal!
Carson's getting in on the silly face action!
Great shot by Kayda! If only I could make it NOT blurry it is perfect.
Careful Carson! That power ranger sure looks like it's digging deep!
1 comment:
These pictures are the best! Hey people pay good money to get pictures as happy and beautiful as these. You are all beautiful.
Post a Comment