I never did get around to giving Dillon's old preschool teachers their "bye we're moving" gifts. They were wonderful and I wanted to do something for them. So Tuesday we headed back up north to visit. As we walked along to windows to the door we suddenly heard a chorus of "Dillon!". The kids apparently asked about him every week! Of course it's been almost a full year since any of them saw Kayda but a couple remembered her. We got to watch the class do their rehearsal for preschool graduation, Kayda and Dillon knew all but one of the songs and sang along while we watched. I so wish that we could've been watching Dillon do that program! Later the teacher did a little question and answer session since Kayda is a hot shot kindergartener and then they asked Dillon about his new school. We miss that school! I'm sad that Carson won't be able to go through it but happy that we moved at the same time.
Afterwards we headed off to a play date with Chari and her son Lucas, the boys had a BLAST. Then we headed over to Grandma and Papa G's to visit and then off to Grandma and Papa H's to visit. It was a busy day! Of course Carson and I had to return the very next day because Dillon forgot his blanky at Grandma and Papa G's!
No comments:
Post a Comment